26. Straight-Edge-Veg. Lover of horses, Marie Antoinette, music, fandom, pretty things, and anchors. Sometimes I write stories that I post on LJ or my fic tumblr. I also run the blog Harry's Frilly Styles. (links here)
(via derpycats)Mostly Cats. Mostly.
Behind the scenes at The Muppet Show.
(via hrhelizabethiii)Raiders of the Lost Tumblr
Blood OrangeMeryl + Being Wonderful
(via fille-lioncelle)t h e 1 9 7 5
A selection of screenshots from some tests we did of our interior models of Titanic in Unreal Engine 4. You can find these and more screenshots and other images on our website by clicking here.
The areas featured here are:
- The Forward Grand Staircase
- The A La Carte Restaurant
- First Class Stateroom B-59
- First Class Stateroom B-58
- The Plunge Bath
- The Working Crew Corridor or “Scotland Road”
- A Stewards’ Lavatory
Lighting conditions are based on figures for the brightness of bulbs on the real Titanic. They were much dimmer back then, and had a far warmer appearance, sometimes to the point of being rather gloomy.
As these were basic tests, material properties, lighting, and shadows are not representative of final work and may look very different in the final game.
(via everythingrmstitanic)Titanic: Honor and Glory - A Video Game